Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

I spend most of my days dwelling on my problems and drama and forgetting that the Lord has truly blessed me. Oh how very grateful I am for this time of year to have extra reminders of all the blessings I enjoy each and every day. The list is never ending and hard to formulate into words, but I want each of you to know that I am grateful for you and your friendships. Thanks for loving us. Know that we love each of you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Now bring on the turkey!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm thankful for you, too, Jo!! Happy Thanksgiving! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :) Hope you're celebrating all week!

Heather said...

Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie said...

Love you guys! I'm so grateful to have you in my life. I'm lucky to have a best friend-cousin :)