Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone's Halloween was as fun as ours! We were having a casual get together with a few friends, play some games and watch a few spooky movies. Derek doesn't like to hand out candy or dress up so costumes were optional...Like I said very low key. So when Derek got home from work we picked up the house and prepared some treats. Then suddenly a giant masked panda came running out or no where! Hahaha I was dying! "Mr. I don't like to dress up" had borrowed a hilarious over the top costume and surprised me. It was really funny! And everyone who came over ended up dressing up too! We had some great fun playing Apples to Apples and Outburst! Thanks everyone who made it so fun!



So we have here "Kung Fu Panda," an Indian and a Cowboy, A 70's B-ball player (with much too short shorts!) and a Boyscout (again look at those legs!) a Boxer, an 80's girl and an Identity Crisis (she used to have a bunch of "Hello my name is..." stickers) What funny costumes!

Check out those kung fu moves!

Hard to see but the tatoo is a replica of Mike Tyson's...drawn on myself (talented I know!)


Sumo anyone?


Watch out or you're going down!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hilarious! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Ha! I love your costume Kandis. My boys especially enjoy seeing Po (Kung Fu Panda) in action.:) You guys are awesome!!

Shawn and Tasha said...

They're still laughing...:)