Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Survey

1) Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Kandis - wrapping paper
Derek - gift bags
2) Real tree or artificial?
Kandis - Real! All the way!
Derek - Fake. Real trees are a kind of a pain to put up and clean up after.
3) When do you put up the tree?
Kandis - The day after Thanksgiving
Derek - Whenever Kandis tells me to.
4) When do you take the tree down?
Kandis - Once with my roommates we left it up until March and redecorated the tree for Valentine’s and St. Patty’s day.
Derek - Whenever Kandis tells me too (which apparently will be sometime in March)…
5) Do you like eggnog?
Kandis - Eew
Derek - Oh yeah!
6) Favorite gift received as a child?
Kandis - My Troll Doll
Derek - I think I’m going to have to go with a mountain bike.
7) Hardest person to buy for?
Kandis - My sister
Derek - My Dad
8) Easiest person to buy for?
Kandis - Anyone who tells me what to get them.
Derek - I like that answer, ditto.
9) Do you have a nativity scene?
Kandis - Not yet
Derek - Guess not
10) Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?
Kandis - I’ve never sent out Christmas cards before but my goal is to do it this year.
Derek - Looks like it’s time to buy an envelope licker thing.
11) Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Kandis - Underwear that I had to unwrap in front of my brothers.
Derek - I can’t really think of anything.
12) Favorite Christmas movie?
Kandis - “Elf”
Derek - “It’s a Wonderful Life”
13) When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Kandis - Beginning to mid December
Derek - Don’t know if I want to admit this, but I have often found myself at the store on Christmas Eve day…
14) Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Kandis - Only white elephants
Derek - Not that I can remember
15) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Kandis - More Turkey! It’s been a whole month since Thanksgiving.
Derek - I really like ham
16) Lights on the tree?
Kandis - Who doesn’t put lights on their tree
Derek - Yep. Light it up!
17) Favorite Christmas song?
Kandis - Silent Night
Derek - Any Finnish Christmas songs
18) Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Kandis - Home
Derek - Home
19) Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer?
Kandis - Heck yes!
Derek - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and of course the most famous reindeer of all… Rudolph.
Kandis - You forgot Olive… Olive the other reindeer
20) Angel on the tree top or a star?
Kandis - Star. The Angels are usually creepy looking.
Derek - Star
21) Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Kandis - Christmas everything. I love this time of year
Derek - Peek on Christmas Eve and open them for real on Christmas day
22) Most annoying thing about Christmastime?
Kandis - Grumpy shoppers. Can anyone tell that I have worked retail at Christmas time before?
Derek - Spending money.
23) Favorite ornament/theme colors?
Kandis - Red and Green of course!
Derek - Red and green
24) Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Kandis - More turkey
Derek - More ham
25) What do you want for Christmas this year?
Kandis - My two front teeth
Derek - Snow, lots of it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

you guys are so funny! I would love to see UT at Christmas time! And you too!