Sunday, May 1, 2011

St. George trip

For conference weekend we went with the family to St. George. It was great break from school and work and we got some MUCH needed sun! I seriously believe my Vitamin D levels were depleted. Thanks Allen and Heather for letting us all come use your home.

So we didn't even coordinate this, but when we got there my Uncle Mark and Aunt Jeanette were in town. And Uncle David, Aunt Rebecca, and Rachel were driving through on their way to drop Rachel in SLC. So we saw lots of out of state cousins as well.

This is the beautiful sunset that greeted us on our way down....I could already tell it was going to be a fabulous trip.
See how excited we were?

Colby and Brody got some Grandma lovin'

Porter and Brody sure love each other, I have the cutest nephews.


Brody and me goofing around in the car, that kid seriously cracks me up!


We headed to the St. George Temple to take some photos

And we got to go see Uncle Marks GIANT horse. Seriously that thing is massive. Looks huge in the photos (compare it to the 6ft tall men in the photo)but is even larger in real life.

Uncle Mark's pride and joy.

You see the hat in the back? Barely peeking over the horses back? Allen is 6' tall and he barely came to the horses back.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope to make it to St George to see Mark and family